was founded by Bill and Ivy Schuerholz in the basement
of their Kettering home. Bill had been printing in his
home since the 1940's as a hobby and a way to help his
young family make ends meet. When the local printing
company Bill worked for went out of business in 1974, he
and Ivy took the steps to make printing their full time
In 1978, they moved to the current Marshall Road
location. Over the years, Schuerholz Printing
has expanded twice, and now occupies over 5,000
square feet of manufacturing space. Schuerholz
Printing maintains a “small shop” feel while
still being able to compete with much larger companies.
Proud to print for clients like Kettering City Schools
and local churches, Bill and Ivy's long hours of hard
work created a business that soon grew to become the
premier printing facility in Kettering.
In 1999, the business was purchased by Bill and Ivy's
son, Charley Schuerholz. Charley has been employed full
time at Schuerholz Printing since October
1, 1985. Charley is committed to the community and to
the future of the printing industry. Under his
leadership, Schuerholz Printing continues
to grow to meet the printing demands of their ever
expanding customer base.
Up until 2009, the company name was Schuerholz Graphics.
As technology progresses, often the common terms used in
society change meaning. The word “graphics” does not
conjure the image of printing like it did in the past.
In order to not confuse our future customers, we are
incorporating "Printing" as part of our name.
full service company!